We run training programmes for organisations in a wide variety of sectors. These range from a generic one hour course for all staff in an organisation to help them understand and deal with corruption to courses tailored to meet specific requirements of organisations.
Here are some examples of our training programmes:
We run specialist courses on topics such as
- Supply chains
- Use of agents and intermediaries
- Mergers And Acquisitions due diligence
as well as targeted training for
- Compliance function
- Expatriate management
- NGOs and International Development Organisations
e.g. we ran several in-house training courses on corruption for high risk individuals for a global natural resources company specific to the organisation, its culture, location, and the likely situations confronting local staff.
We regularly run general courses, e.g.
- Public courses for anyone who is interest in TI-UK and its fight against corruption and bribery
- Inductions for staff who might be exposed to corruption practices in their line of work
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.