Business Integrity Forum
Leading businesses can show their support for our work and demonstrate their commitment to fighting corruption by joining our Business Integrity Forum (BIF).
Working with us is an unambiguous statement of your company’s commitment to operating to a high standard of integrity and a signal that the fight against bribery and corruption is being taken seriously in your organisation.
Benefits of membership
BIF membership offers benefits across all levels of an organisation. We engage regularly with:
- CEO/Board members
- External/Government Relations professionals
- HR professionals
- Legal/Compliance/Risk professionals
By joining BIF you can:
- Demonstrate leadership in your industry
- Reinforce personal and collective commitment to doing business with integrity
- Reinforce anti-corruption and ethical messaging to staff
- Receive input/feedback on external reporting (e.g. sustainability reports)
- Gain insight into TI’s policy positions and submissions to government
- Learn from TI experts on trends in bribery and corruption and anti-corruption best practice
- Learn from colleagues in other companies and industries
- Develop key staff through participation and training
Levels of membership
We operate two levels of membership:
- Standard membership
- Premium membership
Premium members have the opportunity to take part in our Corporate Anti-Corruption Benchmark, an online benchmarking tool that measures and compares the performance of corporate anti-bribery and corruption programmes. As part of the Benchmark, we run quarterly workshops covering key bribery and corruption risk areas to allow participants to come together to share best practice.
For Premium members that choose not to participate in the Benchmark, we can provide a package of alternative benefits to be agreed on an individual basis.
If you are interested in hearing more, we would be happy to discuss the opportunities for your company to join our Forum.